Friday 15 June 2012

Gym tunes

Okay so I thought I'd give you a slightly different post today. Everyone has a particular song or genre of music that realy gets them going in the gym so I thought I'd share my top 5 tunes and also have a look at top songs from a few people who I know have checked out this blog before.

Okay, so my top 5:
1. W&W - Alpha
2. Skillet - Hero
3. John O'callaghan - Find Yourself
4. Rise Against - Satelite
5. Professor Green ft. Example - Monster

All great tunes that get my blood pumping and keep me pushing in the gym.

A few songs suggested by others now include:
Roy Jones jr - cant be touched
David Guetta - Titanium
Avicci - Enough is enough
Hardwell - spaceman
Gareth Emery - concrete angel
Elle golding  - Lights

Again great songs for a hard workout, or cardio that realy keep you going right until the end. Check out the video below to get a better idea of these awesome pumping tunes.


Dont forget to like the blog on facebook under ' Teen fitness blog', just look for the logo, also you can subcribe to the youtube channel - kurtyweir1 for more great training videos. Thanks



No comments:

Post a Comment