Sunday 1 September 2013

V-Bench Crunch

Here is a great Abs move that not only helps to develop balance and stability, but does this whilst working the upper and lower sections of the abs. It can be performed with or without the medicine ball. I usually use a 3-4 kg ball and try to keep it slow and controlled, squeeze the Abs at the top for a second for extra contraction and definition. Check out the video below:



Check out the other youtube videos at my channel - www.youtube.com/user/kurtyweir1 and like us on facebook at either www.facebook.com/pages/Fitness-Teen-blog or www.facebook.com/kurtfitness

1 comment:

  1. This healthy lifestyle is what I need right now. I don't want to get any illness that may come to me in the future. I will consider as my body fitness program and continue dwelling to keep my body fit and healthy.

    ReplyDelete