Sunday 13 November 2011

MMA fight 12/11/2011

On saturday night I took part in A D-class MMA bout in The British Legion club in Antrim hosted by Marty Walker. I thought you'd like to see some pics of me in action so I've stuck them on below.

Round 1: Touch gloves. Back to your corners, ... fight!
So I came out of the corner and circled round before landing a front kick and low leg roundhouse kick.
After that he shot forward and took me down to the floor but I trapped him in half guard.
After around 40 seconds of grappling he attempted an arm bar, but i was able to get on top and slam him twice breaking the arm bar hold. After that another few punches and kicks were exchanged before the round ended.

                                                        
Round 2:
So second round again I come out looking to land a few low kicks and this time he buckles under the front kick to the stomach. being a heavier guy than me he drops his head as the kick lands and he stumbles forward.
In an attemt to take me down again he shoots forwards but I sprawl and take him down. From the control position I sweep around and get him in the sleeper hold.
After that Its pretty much over, I roll onto my back and finish the submission and he taps out.



                          

No comments:

Post a Comment