Monday 1 August 2011

Day 1


Okay, so being the 1st of August today, I've decided to start a new nutritional guide and attempt to improve my fitness through nutrition and solid training. I'm making a summer berry protein smoothie for breakfast.
Being a high protein and low carb breakfast it should keep me full for longer and keep my blood sugar levels constant for my training. Also by having the protein first thing in the morning it will support more lean muscle growth. I'm also keeping an older training routine but attempting to cut my rest times down to rev up my metabolism and fat burning. I'll keep you up to date on how it goes.
Summer berrie smoothie:
80g of blackberries
80g of rasberries
50g of strawberries
2 scoops of whey protein
1 cup of water (add more if you like it less thick)

No comments:

Post a Comment